Skip to main content

Webinar: HP Quality Center: A Case Study Featuring Lincoln Financial

Quality Assurance and More with HP Quality Center: A Case Study Featuring Lincoln Financial

Date: Thursday, November 05, 2009
Time: 2:00 PM EST

This Web seminar is by StickyMinds.com and Better Software magazine * Sponsoredby HP *

"Hear how Lincoln Financial has been using HP's Quality Center to build standardization, reduce their business risk, and streamline their quality processes. Quality assurance and automation expert Tracy Ortgies and HP product manager Genefa Murphy will show you how they have been using HP Quality Center for managing the impact of change through a phased approach; integration of requirements, testing, and planning; building teams through standards and common language; and component flow reuse."

Presenters: Tracy Ortgies, Quality Assurance and Automation Expert, Lincoln Financial Group.
Genefa Murphy, Product Manager, HP Quality Center

To register:
http://www.sqe.com/go?WSHP110509

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Time! .... I'm Back!

  Time Flies!!  It has been a while since my last post!  I have been so busy with work and teaching that I haven't had a chance to write. Unfortunately, Blogger is not making it easy anymore!  I cannot longer post from my iPhone unless I pay for the app.  That's not cool!  I'm considering moving my blog to another blog site (preferably a free blogging site). I'm not sure which one to select.  Perhaps, you can provide some recommendations. Here are some of the blogs I'm looking at: Wix Yola Weebly Medium Ghost Joomla WordPress.com Tumblr WordPress  (self-hosted) etc... You can also find me in: Twitter:   @Mirkeya Instagram:  @DrMirkeya Look forward to your recommendations!! 

Let's help spread the word! NYU to Waive Tuition for Displaced Puerto Rican Students

Please help spread the word!   Puerto Rico students need our support!!  N.Y.U. Will Waive Tuition for Displaced Puerto Rican Students. Application Deadline Dec. 15th. (link: http://nyti.ms/2j2r1Dq) nyti.ms/2j2r1Dq #PuertoRico #education #highered #Scholarship #freetuition @LatinasInC @naydagsantiago @SHPE @HostosCollege