Skip to main content

Webinar: Effective Testing to Ensure Mobile Application Quality - Jun. 29th

"The use of mobile devices, especially smartphones, has seen explosive growth over the past decade. This expanded role, driven by a flurry of technological advancements across a variety of device models, presents challenges to the product development and rollout process for device manufacturers and application developers.

In this event, you'll learn how effective testing methodologies and tools enable device makers and application developers to collect appropriate metrics that help inform product quality and device compatibility to meet critical business needs. "

For more details & registration, go to http://tiny.cc/rixt0

Date: Tuesday, June 29th
Time
: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EDST
11:00 a.m. - Noon Pacific

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preparing for Grace Hopper Celebration of Women In Computing 2013

You may be asking yourself….What to pack, what to bring, oh man!!   Any help anyone?   Well, I think I can help you with that!   Here are a couple of tips to get you ready for the conference: Tip #1: Pack comfortable clothes and check the weather.   Start by counting the number of days you plan to stay in Minneapolis. If you are planning to attend several events during the day, you’ll probably want to bring clothes you can mix and match to make multiple outfits.   I find this very handy when I want to change my look.   Most importantly, don’t forget to pack clothes appropriate for the weather. Depending on your style, you can wear casual or business casual.   As weird as it may sound, I don’t like wearing jeans or sneakers.   I love my high heels ….I always bring my mid-high shoes and flat shoes.    Tip #2: Bring business cards; make sure to pack plenty! If you don’t have any, you can use MS Word to create your...

Apply for 2014-2015 XSEDE Scholars Program (XSP) - Application deadline April 1st, 2014

2014-2015 XSEDE Scholars Program (XSP) Application "...., Are you interested in learning more about high performance computing (HPC) and the exciting and valuable digital resources available to research scientists for free?  If so, the XSEDE Scholars Program (XSP) is now accepting applications for its selective year-long program for U.S. students from underrepresented groups in the computing sciences to learn more about high performance computing and XSEDE resources. The focus is on the following underrepresented groups: African Americans, Hispanic/Latinos, Native Americans, and women. As a part of the XSP, you will:   -    Receive a travel grant to attend XSEDE 14 in Atlanta, Georgia   on July 13   – 18, 2014 ( https://conferences.xsede.org/xsede14 ). -  Meet other Scholars in special session at XSEDE14 and via an online community throughout the year. -  Join a select community of over 100 former XSEDE Scholars. -  Network wit...